8.13.2008

Free Book Writing Software

I've been researching writing software to help me keep track of everything I'm writing with my books. Well folks, I just test ran a free writing software program that you must look into! yWriter4 is free and it's very cool. Go to http://www.spacejock.com/yWriter4.html to download it.

Take a look at the screen shots. It's very user-friendly. You can point and click your way to any screen you want. It separates your book by chapter and by scene. You can work on one scene at a time if you want. Add characters and delete characters at will. Want to move scenes around? Just point to the scene and drag it to the right spot.

I'm still playing around with it. But, so far, I'm real happy with it's performance. My only gripe is that I can't get the font any bigger than 10 when I print something. I've got an email in to the creator about that. It may be 'operator error'. That's easily fixed.

Do you use yWrite4? Let me know how it's working for you!

Don't miss a single post! Click on "Subscribe Today" and always be ... Write On The Edge.

No comments: